Thursday, January 29, 2009

What A Week!


So I have been wondering for a long time if going into history was for me. Well I final came to a conclusion when I went to the photo lab with Heather. It not normal for a person go and watch something like developing a photo for four hours and not get bored. So I made the decision to change my major. I am now majoring in Art with the emphasis of Photography.

Continuing one the path of change, I went to see my new advisor. It started off wonderful until she gave me the news that I have until the next day to turn in an art portfolio.

This portfolio not only had to have ten pieces of my art work, but it needed to include two still lives. So I spent that night and the next day drawing my heart out.

With all of this going on I had the amazing opportunity to read the Book of Mormon in twenty-four hours. It was really cool and I would do it again. We read from 4-11 p.m. on Thursday, 4-11 p.m. on Friday, and on Saturday we went from 5 a.m. - 9 p.m.

I would never trade in my experiences that I had this week!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Art majors! And Book of Mormon Marathoners. I'm glad we spend every waking moment together Millie! Very soft hands. I love you!

    ReplyDelete