Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dirty Socks

I had an experience last Sunday that has made me take inventory of my life. This experience has made me realize I have so much to be thankful for and here is just to name a few.

My Parents
Words can't justify the gratitude I have for them.

My Brothers and Sisters
I am thankful for all the times I have been teased or asked to babysit.

Friends
For helping through times when I was being dramatic
and thought my world was going to end.

The Gospel
This has taught me about love and service. It gives me something to live for.
It make me happy and it wipes any worries have from my mind.

Swiping of the Card and it works.
This one is weird I know, but it is comforting that I can go to the grocery store
and I know that I am going to able to afford food for myself.

A Clean Smelling Home
I love when my Mom has a random candle burning,
even if it is the awful pine scent.

Married Parents
They have been married for over 43 years. They fight, but I can
see the love they have for each other.

Clean Clothes
I love the smell of clean clothes especially bleach. I am thankful that I can pull
something
out of my drawers or closest and I know that they are clean.

Too bad it took me 21 years and little girl to come to church in dirty socks and old clothes to make me realize I have so much to be thankful for in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment