Saturday, October 17, 2009

I am pretty sure this wasn't suppose to happen...


An other night of work that need to be done so Joe and I head out to get my night photo done. It first, starts out that I forget my cable release at my apartment. After taking the trip back and forth I finally set up my camera and beginning the long process of night photo. Each shot takes about ten minutes, at least the one I was going for.


I set up the camera and just waited. With about two minutes left a car pulls up and has their lights directly on the area where Joe and I am taking my pictures. Then we hear a siren from a cop and then the wonderful blue and red lights. We figured that it had something to do with the creepy man that kept walking to the end of the dock and then walking back to his car and driving away. But, since the cop didn't seem to be leaving any time soon or even shutting off his spot light I had to pack up and finish my project somewhere else.


After packing up, which took five minutes, we start heading for my car. When we were about there a loud speak announces to us that they need to talk to us. Oh crap...or something close to that went through my mind. We walk over to the cop car where he proceed to tell us that we needed to leave because all parks in Logan City are closed after dark. I explained that I was taking photos for a class. He wouldn't have any of that and he made sure that we were not going to stay.


So I may have been dramatic, but it was sure funny that at nine thirty at night you couldn't be down by first dam.

2 comments:

  1. ....i was distracted by the grammar...seriously girl, get it together! haha just kidding. funny stuff. drama, drama, drama. love you. and joe. and stella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. posted at 10:04. curious? haha, SO LATE. :) i love it. really.

    ReplyDelete